About ISES Canada
ISES Canada provides a forum for event professionals in all disciplines across the country to network, learn, and exchange best practices with other event industry leaders from around the world.
ISES Canada is one of three autonomous affiliates of ISES International. We have the freedom to make our own decisions and set policies within the guidelines of our International Affiliate agreement. We provide support to the three existing Canadian chapters: Calgary, Toronto, and Vancouver, as well as all Canadian members at large. We encourage and provide support to other Canadian cities who wish to form new Canadian ISES chapters.
Our National board seeks to:
- Inspire chapter motivation to set and achieve realistic chapter goals
- Provide chapters and members the support and resources they need to reach their ISES goals
- Help chapters collaborate and share ideas and resources
- Enable chapters and members to benefit from the connection with ISES Canada and ISES International
- Ensure national cohesiveness in ISES Canada branding and national initiatives
- Operate in the most time efficient and effective manner, maximizing everyone’s volunteer contributions
With the tremendous momentum leading up to this year, our national board, as well as all three chapter boards are poised and empowered to really make a difference in what we can provide to our members. From excellence in programming to education, networking opportunities, communications and member benefits, ISES leaders across the country are working hard for you.
I applaud all of our volunteer leaders who are making this happen, and invite you to get involved as well. As with any association, the more involved you get, the more you reap the rewards. I hope to see you at one of the many chapter meetings and events across the country during the 2010/2011 year.